|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
moved getCSVlist to superclass. implemented FileXfer for set definition files and classlist files.
resolves bug #268: This is a problem with the naming of the popup menu options. "selected users" refers to the users checked in the user table, below the action options. "users with matching user IDs:" refers to the list of user IDs entered into the text field to the right of the popup menu. (note the colon.) The reporter was attempting to specify "selected users" by entering their user IDs into the text field intended for "users with matching user IDs". I have changed the name of the "selected users" option to "users selected below", which makes the distinction easier to grok.
display can now be filtered by entering a user ID (or list of user IDs) or selecting a section or recitation from popup menus.
added export functionality.
reworked UserList.pm to have a more modular structure: 1. all modification of user list happends in action_handler routines 2. the whole page is one form 3. view properties (what is shown? what is selected?) survive actions 4. can choose to apply actions to all/selected/visible users this is more useful than the old UserList, and can be seen as a prototype for additional refactoring. also fixed Index.pm to work with the new UserList interface.
work on making the user list more flexible: by default, edit fields are not shown it is possible to select a subset of users for editing
added record filter
Fixed sorting routine so that sorting by sections doesn't screw up sorting by alphabet.
Added sorting to class list. Sorted alphabetically first and then by section. This is a temporary fix. The code should be cleaned up and increased functionality, such as that provided in the listing of sets, should be added. --Mike
More graceful failure if permissionlevel record is not defined. --Mike
Added bread crumbs (path subroutine) along the top of each of these pages. --Mike
The classlist editor now provides links to become each user.
You can now delete users
It is now possible to provide synonyms to drop-down lists associated with database fields for backwards compatability.
Move towards more intelligent formatting and editing in Professor Pages, starting with the UserList. The only current manefestation is that the classlist fields are now formatted based on what they will contain.
Reworded the warning from the previous commit
Die if a user doesn't have a permission record (which should never happen)
Hopefully a bugfix for an error Mike was getting with undefined values.
You can add new users. (You still have to set their password on the command line, and you can't delete them yet).
Warn less, work more.
You can now edit existing student records. Coming soon are a prettier display, password resetting, and adding of new students.
Added the beginings of a classlist editor. It currently only displays the class list in a form. -Dennis
Instructor pages now only let instructors view and edit the database. phew. NOTE that there are new directives in global.conf.dist. You won't be able to use the professor pages until you've made that change. Also, I added new template escapes and updated the barebones and ur templates. -Dennis
The UserList module now has a single button, "Assign to all users", that does what it says it does. This should allow people to create new problems and problem sets and edit them without ever needing the old system, assuming that they are importing an existing course into webwork2. -Dennis
Fixed bugs. -Dennis
Added shell code for the UserList and ProblemSetList -Dennis
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|aubreyja at gmail dot com||ViewVC Help|
|Powered by ViewVC 1.0.9|