backport (dpvc): Updates for version 3.3e:
* Fixed a problem with how the cookie data is stored for the control
panel (special characters were not being escaped, which causes
difficulties with some browsers).
* Fixed a bug where jsMath would not determine the em-size correctly
in text blocks where the text-indent was set to a non-zero value.
* Added some CSS styles to try to isolate the jsMath control panel
from changes that might be caused by CSS settings from the main
page. (Page authors who set styles that affect the jsMath panel may
want to add additional CSS rules to reset those within #jsMath_panel
in order to make the panel continue to look correct.)
* Added \newline as an alternative to \cr and \\.
* Added a new help file explaining the missing font messages and how
to address them.