backport (dpvc): Update to version 3.3g:
* When the AMSsymbols extension is loaded, the \mathbb macro is now
changed to use the blackboard bold characters that are in the msbm
font. (In the past, this would occur when the msbm font is first
loaded, but the change should be made right away, since a use of
\mathbb should cause the msbm font to load if it isn't already.)
* Fixed a bug introduced in version 3.3f that causes tex2math (when
used with autoload) to cause MSIE/PC to stop processing display
mathematics in some situations.
* Fixed problem with \longmapsto that caused gaps between the
characters that form the arrow. Also worked around a problem with
Firefox that caused \mapsto to lose its vertical tick at the
left-hand end of the arrow.
* Fixed a problem with autoload where multiple calls to tex2math could
cause tex2math to convert \$ to $ and then later try to interpret
the $ as a start-of-math delimiter, even though it was previously
* Reorganized the autoload plugin so that jsMath.Autoload.Run() no
longer needs to be called. In the past, autoload would use tex2math
to look for text that needs to be converted to SPAN and DIV tags of
class "math", but would not convert them itself. Now that autoload
has settings to control what tex2math functions will be performed,
there is no need to put off the conversion, so autoload now does the
tex2math conversion immediately. The
jsMath.Autoload.findMathElements variable is no longer needed, and
so has been depricated.
* Fixed a problem with tex2math where two escaped dollars in a row
would not be processed properly (the second would not be treated as
escaped, and so could be treated as a start-of-math delimiter).