Developing for WeBWorK
These articles will help you modify WeBWorK and contribute to its development.
- Coding Standards
- Setting up a Development Server
- openwebwork-devel — Discussion of WeBWorK development, searchable archives.
- openwebwork-cvs — CVS commit notifications, searchable archives.
Adding WeBWorK questions to the National Problem Library (NPL)
For those who have commit privileges to the NPL.
These articles detail how we manage the WeBWorK development and release process.
- CVS Repositories
- CVS Branching
- Preparing a release for distribution (Making tarballs)
- Bugzilla user list pruning
- GUI Toolkit Ideas
- PGLanguageV2 — An idea for a markup-oriented approach to PG. No code yet. (cf. PGML.)
- WeBWorK as a web service
- Problem editor ideas
- Hierarchical problem sets ideas
- Technical design philosophy for WeBWorK — Old, but still good for inspiration or laughs.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Developers"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.