Mailing Lists of interest to developers.
Developing for WeBWorK
These articles will help you modify WeBWorK and contribute to its development.
- Coding Standards
- Setting up a Development Server
- openwebwork-devel — Discussion of WeBWorK development, searchable archives.
- openwebwork-cvs — CVS commit notifications, searchable archives.
Adding WeBWorK questions to the National Problem Library (NPL)
There are instructions for contributing to the NPL for those who have commit privileges.
These articles detail how we manage the WeBWorK development and release process.
- CVS Repositories
- CVS Branching
- Preparing a release for distribution (Making tarballs)
- Bugzilla user list pruning
- Create WeBWorK LiveDVD
- 2009_03_tasks Notes on projects for summer 2009 from March web-conference
- AIM07/Working_Groups Notes from the August 2007 AIM workshop
- GUI Toolkit Ideas
- PGLanguageV2 — An idea for a markup-oriented approach to PG. No code yet. (cf. PGML.)
- WeBWorK as a web service
- Problem editor ideas
- Hierarchical problem sets ideas
- Technical design philosophy for WeBWorK — Old, but still good for inspiration or laughs.
For WeBWorK Consultants
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Developers"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.