Developing for WeBWorK
These articles will help you modify WeBWorK and contribute to its development.
- Coding Standards
- Setting up a Development Server
- openwebwork-devel — Discussion of WeBWorK development, searchable archives.
- openwebwork-cvs — CVS commit notifications, searchable archives.
These articles detail how we manage the WeBWorK development and release process.
- GUI Toolkit Ideas
- PGLanguageV2 — An idea for a markup-oriented approach to PG. No code yet. (cf. PGML.)
- WeBWorK as a web service
- Problem editor ideas
- Hierarchical problem sets ideas
- Technical design philosophy for WeBWorK — Old, but still good for inspiration or laughs.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Developers"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.