Revision as of 13:18, 21 November 2010 by Gage
- A day in the life of a WeBWorK instructor
- Getting started A pdf (hardcopy) tutorial on managing a WeBWorK course
Creating and managing Homework sets
- Homework Sets
- Set Definition Files
- Dates, Times, and Time Zones
- Gateway Tests and Quizzes
- CAPA Physics Problems -- using questions translated from Rochester's CAPA physics collection
- Reduced Scoring
Managing Course Rosters
- Course Management (screencasts)
- An explanation of problem source files, problems, problem sets, and problem libraries
- What to do if you find a bug in a problem
- How to change a student's problem seed
- How to manage email sent via the email instructor button effectively (Use gmail!)
- Using "student progress" and "statistics" to prepare for class
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Instructors"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.