Revision as of 17:41, 2 February 2011 by Aubreyja
- A day in the life of a WeBWorK instructor
- Getting Started A pdf (hardcopy) tutorial on managing a WeBWorK course
Creating and managing Homework sets
- Managing Homework Sets
- Managing Set Definition Files
- Managing Dates, Times, and Time Zones
- Managing Gateway Tests and Quizzes
- CAPA Physics Problems -- using questions translated from Rochester's CAPA physics collection
- Reduced Scoring
Managing Course Rosters
- Management of Course Rosters
- Management of Course Rosters -- Google docs version
- Classlist Files format details
- Course Management (screencasts)
- See also Video_conferences. Some of these are on course management topics.
- An explanation of problem source files, problems, problem sets, and problem libraries
- What to do if you find a bug in a problem
- How to change a student's problem seed
- How to manage email sent via the email instructor button effectively (Use gmail!)
- Using "student progress" and "statistics" to prepare for class
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Instructors"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.