Authoring Questions using PGML
- Introduction to PGML -- everything you need to know to get started with PGML
- PGML Syntax -- reference documentation for the various formatting commands
- Answer Checking -- reference documentation for answer checking in PGML
- Subject Area Templates -- most of the problems in the subject area templates have links to PGML versions of the problems (look for links to files with names ending in PGML.pg).
- PGML Cheatsheet -- PDF cheatsheet showing PGML syntax and notation.
- PG-Labs -- On-line labs for rendering of PG code. The second section is the PGML lab.
- Davide Cervone's presentation on PGML to PREP, June 23, 2014
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "PGML"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.