Revision as of 15:12, 5 February 2011 by Aubreyja
Hmwk Sets Editor or the Scoring Tools. You can either score one set at a time, or get a total score for multiple sets. The scoring procedure creates files (in .csv format) that include the status of the problems, the number of attempts, and also the final score of the problems. Then:
- You can download these different files onto your personal computer clicking on the file names on this page, or from the File Manager.
- These files can be used within WeBWorK to automatically send students personalized email to inform them of their scores and/or other scoring data.
- Scoring a Problem Set explains how to export your students scores to a CSV file.
- Reduced Scoring explains how to set a Reduced Scoring Period for your homework assignments.
- A day in the life of a WeBWorK instructor
- Getting Started A pdf (hardcopy) tutorial on managing a WeBWorK course
This category currently contains no pages or media.