Information for OPL maintainers
Here is information for OPL maintainers.
The OPL is kept as a git repository at github. There is a little work to do to get set up, but then committing your bug fixes back to the main repository is fairly easy. Steps in this section only need to be done once.
- Go to github and create an account (if you do not have one already). It is free.
- Step 2
When Fixing a Bug
- `cd` to your copy of the OPL git repository
- `git pull` -- this brings in any changes made to OPL problems
- fix a bug
- `git commit -a`, and give a useful commit message. Note, this will commit changes to *every* file you have modified. If you see that more files are going to be committed which you did not intend, leave the commit message blank; it will abort the commit.
- `git add path/to/file`
On your home machine, cd to the OPL git repository. From there you can
- `git status` -- shows a list of problems which have been modified on your machine