Revision as of 23:13, 29 October 2009 by Aubreyja
Instructor Links Help Page
- Instructor Tools
- Quick access to many instructor tools, including Reset passwords, Act as student, Assign individual sets and Edit individual due dates. Beginners may find it easier to use the "Class List Editor", "Hmwk Sets Editor" at first.
- Class List Editor
- Edit class roster data. Add students, edit student data, drop students from class, import students from a classlist, and give user professor privileges. Access to individual homework sets
- Hmwk Sets Editor
- Edit homework sets for entire class. Change homework set due dates, create new sets from a set definition file, create new homework sets, make sets visible/invisible, score homework sets. Assign homework sets to the class.
- Library Browser
- Choose problems from a library and add them to a homework set.
- View statistics of students' performance on homework either by individual or by set.
- Student Progress
- View details of student perofrmance either by individual or by set.
- Scoring Tools
- Score one or more sets. This can also be done from the "Hmwk Sets Editor" or from the "Instructor Tools", but the "Scoring Tools" page allows control over parameters.
- Send email to students.
- File Transfer
- Upload, download and delete text files, including scoring spread sheets, set definition files, class list spread sheets, and "PG" problems.
- Course configuration
- Allows configuration of certain parameters, such as permission levels, default display mode for equations, and email feedback behavior, on a course by course basis.