PREP 2011 Notes June 25
Meeting at Carriage House June 25, 2011
Contributing back to Webwork, Jason
Reporting Bugs in Webwork System
- Go to bugs.webwork.maa.org
- Create an account by clicking on the link on the top row
- Better to use the same email account that you may use for the webwork wiki
- Log into your regular email account and follow the link in the new email message from "Bugzilla"
-Enter a new bug report for WeBWorK -WeBWorK 2: The WeBWorK 2.x series. -Product: WeBWorK 2 -CG: SetMaker2 (Library Browser 2) - for David Gage
- Exploring the various Components and selecting items such as Severity, Platform, etc.
Reporting Bugs in Webwork Library
- Go to the problem in the Library
- Click on Report Bug on the link at the top
- Follow a similar screen as above
- If anyone is interested in working on the NPL:
* Contact John * Learn SVN * Get assigned a subset of the library
- Interactive Problem Generator
- IN DEVELOPMENT ... not yet available for production purposes
- A simpler way to input stuff without looking so much like programming.
- PGML is available from within the Webwork Problem Library by clicking on PGML link at the top of each problem.
- Helps with inputting and formatting the problem and answer parts of a problem.
Applets in Webwork
- Do Guest Login to Demo course