Prep 2011 workshop Linear Algebra Documentation Draft
Note: This is still in draft mode (still under construction).
- Course Manifest
- README file
- A tar gzip (.tgz) file which contains the following:
- course_info.txt file,
- the set definition and header files for each of the included homework assignments,
- the custom problems and edits that are not yet in the NPL.
- We used the following texts as references:
- "Linear Algebra and its Applications" by David C. Lay, 3rd edition.
- "Linear Algebra, a Geometric Approach" by Shifrin and Adams, 2nd edition.
- "Linear Algebra, a Modern Introduction" by David Poole, 3rd edition.
- "Linear Algebra with Applications" by Garreth Williams, 6th edition.
- "Elementary Linear Algebra" by Anton and Rorres, 10th edition (abridged).