Thank you, great script.
However does not work 6 years later in 2020. It produces the error message related to missing maketext method.
If someone is interested, it is sufficient to add the maketext method to the FakeRequest package near the and of the wwScoreGetter script. I updated in this way the script in WeBWorK wiki and with this fix it should work again (if you customize the part related to the course names as with the original script).
I find this script useful since I can automatically in cron produce (anonymized) reports on progress of students. In this way the students can compare his or her results with classmates. cron, wwScoreGetter and Rmarkdown produce nice statistics easily and automatically. Thank you again.