Installation

Error while trying to view webwork assignment after creating new homework set under course in Moodle

Error while trying to view webwork assignment after creating new homework set under course in Moodle

by Mounika Mallela -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have followed all the steps given for integrating webwork with Moodle. Added wwlink and wwassignments to Moodle repo.

I have added a new homework set under a course and when I try to open the homework set it gives me below error: 

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: core_renderer::update_module_button() can not be used anymore. Activity modules should not add the edit module button, the link is already available in the Administration block. Themes can choose to display the link in the buttons row consistently for all module types.

Moodle version : 4.0.1

wwassignment version: ver3.1

wwlink version : ver2.8+

webwork version : 2.16

In reply to Mounika Mallela

Re: Error while trying to view webwork assignment after creating new homework set under course in Moodle

by Danny Glin -

The Moodle integration with WeBWorK is not being actively maintained, so there is a very good chance that it won't work with latest versions of Moodle.

At this point LTI is a much better supported way of interfacing WeBWorK with Moodle.  If you run into problems with that there are more people who can provide help on these forums.