WeBWorK Main Forum

Problem with library brower: add button does not work using ww 2.7

Problem with library brower: add button does not work using ww 2.7

by Marc BUFFAT -
Number of replies: 1
I have upgraded the webwork + moodle site of my department from WW 2.4 + moodle 1.9 to WW 2.7 + moodle 2.3 (moodle 2.5 does not work with WW). As a French teacher, I am pleased to see the internationalization of the WW interface. However I have a little problem with the library browser (librarybrowser1). I cannot used the add button to add a problem to a course set, and I get a lot of php error in apache2 log:

[error] [client 128.79.171.142] [/webwork2/instructorXMLHandler] Can't call method "result" on an undefined value at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WebworkClient.pm line 165.\n * in WebworkClient::xmlrpcCall called at line 278 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/instructorXMLHandler.pm\n * in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::instructorXMLHandler::pre_header_initialize called at line 181 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm\n * in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 370 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm, referer: http://ufrmeca.univ-lyon1.fr/webwork2/MathL1/instructor/setmaker3/?effectiveUser=buffat&user=buffat&key=Strns4j2f4LuCAMbLKLyxqyt9oCmdcVy

Using google, I correct an error in PGProblemEditor.pm (line 1398)
my ($self, $genericParams, $actionParams, $tableParams) = @_;
- my $r=>$self->r;
+ my $r=$self->r;

but it does not solve my problem. Any suggestion ?

With my best regards,
Marc