Admin tools framework
Admin Tools Framework
The goal of this page is to set out a high-level framework for what admin scripts for use at the command line on a WeBWorK server might look like.
- Create (many) WeBWorK courses from a predefined list, adding users appropriately.
- Assign sets to users in a (list of) WeBWorK course(s).
- Update WeBWorK course rosters from external roster data, copying scores on completed assignments to the appropriate WeBWorK course.
- Delete and archive courses.
- Add and delete proctor users to and from WeBWorK courses.
- Should these be in a single or few scripts, or should the functions be split out into different scripts?
- What should input data for things like course creation look like? How prescribed should this be?
- How flexible does set assignment need to be (e.g., how necessary is it to maintain lists of sets that aren't assigned)?