- Using the "point and graph" applet Examples of the applet "point and graph" embedded in WeBWorK questions
- The AdditionExample Applet
- 2010JMM_Demo course Applet examples used in presentation at the 2010 Joint meetings (January 2010).
- 2010geogebra_at_ithaca course Geogebra applet examples used in presentation at the GeoGebra meetings in Ithaca, NY. (July 2010). This also contains some refined versions of the applet examples presented at the 2010 Joint meetings.
- Applets, Point and Graph Flash Applet example contains the key aspects of the code, with commentary for creating the questions above. It is in the Problem techniques section of the wiki.
- GeoGebra Applets in WeBWorK :A comprehensive example of how to construct a GeoGebra applet, include it in a WeBWorK PG file, and have WeBWorK set parameters in the GeoGebra applet is in the WeBWorK Problem Techniques authoring section
- Uploading_applets How to upload a flash applet or a java applet so that a WeBWorK question can access it.
- POD documentation for applet support macros:
- Source code for applet support macros.
- http://webwork.maa.org/viewvc/system/trunk/pg/macros/CanvasObject.pl?view=log (still experimental)
Pages in category "Applets"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.