OPL Editorial Board
Maintenance of the OPL is carried out by its board of editors. They review submissions of new problems to insure that problems are new and properly tagged so they can be found easily with the library browser.
The current board, and areas for which they are responsible:
- Jason Aubrey (University of Arizona): Pre-college mathematics
- Alex Basyrov (University of Wisconsin, Stout): Complex analysis, Real analysis, Algebra
- William Boshuck (John Abbott College): Single-variable calculus
- Jim Fischer (Oregon Institute of Technology): Differential equations
- Tim Flowers (Indiana University of Pennsylvania): Multi-variable calculus, Geometry, Operations research
- Danny Glin (University of Calgary): Arithmetic, Set theory and logic
- Jeff Holt (University of Virginia): Financial math, Statistics
- Nicholas Jacob (East Central University): Algebra
- George Jennings (California State University, Dominguez Hills): Multi-variable calculus, Geometry
- John Jones (Arizona State University): Abstract algebra, Cryptography, Number theory, Managing editor
- Tom Kent (Marywood University): Trig
- Dick Lane (University of Montana): Probability, Algebra
- Nandor Sieben (Northern Arizona University): Combinatorics, Graph theory, Linear algebra
In addition, there are people who regularly help fixing of bugs in OPL problems.
If you find a bug in a problem, notice that a problem is misclassified, or see some other issue which should be addressed, please file a bug report through bugzilla. You will need to have a free bugzilla account which is connected to an e-mail address. The only e-mails you will get from bugzilla are updates on the status of the bugs you submit.
If you are interested in being an editor, e-mail