Viewing your scores
You can see how well you are doing by checking your grades. Go to Grades in the menu on the left.
You will see a table which records your progress.
- First column: name of assignment
- Second column: your score
- Third column: Total number of points possible
- Fourth column: index (not really relevant for the student)
- Fifth column: a list showing percentage of points you received on each individual problem (C means complete - i.e. 100%). The number below that is the number of attempts you made in solving the problem.