Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning how to Author WeBWorK problems
- See Problem Authoring Background Information' and sample problems If you're just starting out.
- See index of problem techniques section If you need help with one particular construct.
- See Template 4 to learn techniques which simplify formatting the appearance of the questions.
- See MathObjects for more information on authoring problems using MathObjects.
- See online calculators to try out code fragments -- including code fragments containing MathObjects. This is a quick way to learn the fine points of the MathObject syntax.
Basic info and Sample Problems
- Index of Sample Problems
- More Advanced Sample Problems
Manuals and HOWTOs
- MathObjects, an object system for manipulating mathematics in WeBWorK questions.
- PGLabs, On-line labs for rendering of PG code. These labs allow you to interactively experiment with PG syntax online.
- PGML -- Davide Cervone's newest addition to the PG authoring language makes it easier to describe the layout of a question. The new commands and an interactive environment for experimenting with them are available on the PGLabs page.
- Applets, how to embed Flash and Java applets into WeBWorK questions.
- Basic Perl syntax — PG is based on Perl, so it is important to know some basic Perl syntax.
- [How BEGIN_TEXT...END_TEXT blocks work]]
- Problem Authoring Best Practices for problem authoring.
- Specialized HOWTOS
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Authors"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.