Jump to navigation Jump to search
Authoring Questions using MathObjects
- Introduction to MathObjects -- everything you need to know to get started with MathObjects
- Presentations on MathObjects -- overview of MathObject features and commands given by Davide Cervone
- Index of Problem Techniques -- many of these illustrate MathObject features
- Subject Area Templates -- many of these use MathObjects
- MathObject Classes -- details of the various MathObject types
- MathObject Extensions -- specialized MathObject types defined as extensions
- Davide Cervone's presentation of MathObjects to PREP, June 16, 2014
MathObject Answer Checkers
- Answer Checkers in MathObjects
- Answer Checkers and the Context
- Custom Answer Checkers
- Custom Answer Checkers for Lists
- Extensions for Answer Checkers
- answerHints - allows you to customize hints for particular wrong answers
- Introduction to Contexts
- Common Contexts (list)
- Specialized contexts (list)
- Modifying contexts (advanced)
- Creating Custom Contexts
- Course-Wide Customizations
- Context flags
- MathObject Classes - list of the main MathObject types
- Common Contexts -- list of the pre-defined Contexts
- MathObjects reference table - quick reference for MathObject types and features
- Reduction rules for MathObject Formulas - reference rules for "simplifying" forumulae
- PGLabs -- On-line labs for rendering of PG code.
- These labs allow you to experiment online with writing fragments of questions using MathObjects, PGML and PG syntax.
- POD pages -- Plain old documentation.
- Documentation (for both MathObjects and other macros) taken from the file containing the source code by the programmers. It usually the most complete and up-to-date reference.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "MathObjects"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.