WeBWorK software download
WeBWorK online homework software is located at http://github.com/openwebwork.
webwork2 -- the instructor and user interface pg -- the macros for rendering questions webwork-open-problem-library -- library of 35K+ homework questions
The page Github Overview provides a more conceptual description of git and Github.com. It has instructions for using git and github as a developer as well as additional advanced tricks and shortcuts for keeping a WeBWorK installation up to date.
Quick instructions for updating WeBWorK to the GitHub version
- Upgrading_WeBWorK_with_Github more recent version of these notes for those already using github.
References for GitHub and Git
For those who are ready for complete immersion into all things git -- here are several references.
- Pro Git book http://progit.org/
(unreviewed at the moment -- YMVV)
- http://gitref.org/ quick reference
- git cheat sheet: http://byte.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet-medium.png
- Version Control by Example by Eric Sink which is available at http://www.ericsink.com/vcbe/
- http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/ a potential workflow model for WeBWorK development -- we're still working on refining a workflow
- see also Github Overview for more references