How to change a student's problem seed

From WeBWorK_wiki
Revision as of 10:52, 26 October 2012 by Vikiroth (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Click on "Hmwk Sets Editor" link. Then click in the "Edit assigned users" column in the row corresponding to the problem set in which you are interested.

On the "Users assigned to set ..." page, you will see a list of students who have been assigned this problem set. Click on the link "Edit data for studentA" where studentA is the user ID for the student whose problem you would like to change.

On the "Set Detail" page, you now see the the details of studentA's assignment. You can change the seed for any one of the problems by entering a new number for the seed and clicking the "Save Changes" button. You can use any number for the seed.

This will change the appearance of the problem for studentA, but nothing else.