Instructions for registration
This form is used to register all institutions using WeBWorK except institutions whose courses are being hosted on MAA servers. If your courses are being hosted by the MAA, MAA staff will handle registration (contact Rajiv Sood <email@example.com> if your site is not listed on the WeBWorK_Sites page).
Below are instructions for filling out the form.
- For "University" enter the formal name of your institution.
- For "WeBWorK Server URL" enter the URL of the page listing your WeBWorK courses (e.g. https://math.webwork.rochester.edu/webwork2).
- For "Lat Long" enter the Latitude and Longitude of your institution using the format 43.112889,-77.633944. The best way to find this is to search on Google Maps for your institution, right click on the resulting pin, select "What's here" and then copy and paste the numbers that appear in the search text box.
- For "Hosted Server" enter the word "server" (without quotes) if the server listed above is operated by your institution. If the server is being operated by another institution, enter for example something like "hosted at University of Oregon".
- For "Active" select "Yes"
Then take the "Human Test" and submit the form. Look at the page WeBWorK Sites and your institution should appear both on the pin map and in the listing of all places using WeBWorK.
If you have any difficulty contact Arnie Pizer <firstname.lastname@example.org>.