Instructions for registration
This form is used to register all institutions using WeBWorK except institutions whose courses are being hosted on MAA servers. If your courses are being hosted by the MAA, MAA staff will handle registration (contact Maia Henley <firstname.lastname@example.org> if your site is not listed on the WeBWorK_Sites page).
Below are instructions for filling out the form.
- For "University" enter the formal name of your institution (e.g. University of California, Berkeley).
- For "Latitude/Longitude" enter the Latitude and Longitude of your institution using the format 43.112889,-77.633944. The best way to find this is to search on Google Maps for your institution, right click on the resulting pin, select "What's here" and then copy and paste the numbers that appear in the search text box.
- For "WeBWorK Server URL" enter the URL of the page listing your WeBWorK courses (e.g. https://math.webwork.rochester.edu/webwork2).
- For "Is your site active" select "Yes"
- For "Hosting" leave this as "server" if you are using a server at your own institution. If your courses are being hosted at another institution, enter something like "Hosted at University of Rochester". Do not leave this field empty.
Then take the "Human Test" and submit the form. Look at the page WeBWorK Sites and your institution should appear in the listing of all WeBWorK sites. At this stage someone at MAA has to enter additional information for your institution to appear on the pin map. Soon we hope the form will be updated so that you can enter the required information as follows:
If you have any difficulty contact Arnie Pizer <email@example.com>.