WeBWorK Online Homework Delivery System
WeBWorK is a Perl-based system for delivering individualized homework problems over the web. By providing students with immediate feedback as to the correctness of their answers, students are encouraged to make multiple attempts until they succeed. By individualizing problems, cheating is discouraged. By providing instructors with real-time statistics, lesson plans can be customized to better serve students.
- Student's Guide - For students; how to use WeBWorK.
- Instructor's Guide - For instructors; how to use WeBWorK.
- Administrator's Guide - Installing, upgrading, and maintaining WeBWorK installations.
- WeBWorK Problem Libraries -- A partial index to WeBWorK homework questions which have already been written.
- Writing WeBWorK questions -- Instructors: documents and examples on writing homework question[[Users in WeBWorK's PG language.
- Developers' documents