WeBWorK Online Homework Delivery System
WeBWorK is a Perl-based system for delivering individualized homework problems over the web. By providing students with immediate feedback as to the correctness of their answers, students are encouraged to make multiple attempts until they succeed. By individualizing problems, cheating is discouraged. By providing instructors with real-time statistics, lesson plans can be customized to better serve students. more info...
- Using WeBWorK -- Instructors: Notes on creating and managing of a WeBWorK course
- Maintaining WeBWorK -- System Administrators: Documents on installing administering and maintaining a WeBWorK server
- Writing WeBWorK questions -- Instructors: documents and examples on writing homework questions in WeBWorK's PG language.
- WeBWorK Problem Libraries -- A partial index to WeBWorK homework questions which have already been written.
- WeBWorK community -- WeBWorK's history; who uses WeBWorK
- WorkingGroups -- working groups formed at the AIM workshop in August of 2007
- Developers' documents