WeBWorK is a free Perl-based system for delivering individualized homework problems over the web. By providing students with immediate feedback as to the correctness of their answers, students are encouraged to make multiple attempts until they succeed. By individualizing problems, cheating is discouraged. By providing instructors with real-time statistics, lesson plans can be customized to better serve students.
- Students — For students; how to use WeBWorK.
- Instructors — For instructors; how to use WeBWorK.
- Administrators — Installing, upgrading, and maintaining WeBWorK installations.
- Authors — Instructors: documents and examples on writing homework questions in WeBWorK's PG language.
- Developers — Documents for WeBWorK developers.
- Using WeBWorK — Moodle course for usage issues (Most of the content from this course is being moved onto this wiki.)
- Assessment — Moodle course for WeBWorK assessment issues.
- Accessibility — Moodle course for WeBWorK accessibility issues.