New Authors landing page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This guide contains information about authoring WeBWorK problems.
- If you're just starting out, see the background information and basic problem templates first.
- If you're working on a problem in a specific area you may find the more advanced templates useful.
- If you're working on a problem and want to find out how to do one particular thing the index of problem techniques may be useful.
- Use the online calculators to try things out.
Manuals and HOWTOs
- Background Information
- Tagging Problems with metadata for indexing and searching.
- Best Practices for problem authoring.
- MathObjects, an object system for manipulating mathematics in WeBWorK problems.
- Online calculators for immediate display of MathObjects and PG markup language (PGML) These are very helpful for learning the syntax.
- Basic Problem Templates
- More Advanced Templates