Jump to navigation Jump to search
On-line labs for rendering of PG code. These two labs allow you to experiment with PG syntax.
- Write problem fragments in PG
Context("Numeric"); $f = Compute("x^2-3x+5"); $fp = $f->D; # calculate the derivative TEXT($fp->cmp->evaluate("2x-3")->pretty_print );
- On the last line
TEXTprints the results of (reading from left to right)
- Constructing the AnswerEvaluator for the contents of the Formula $fp
- Evaluating the string "2x-3" using this AnswerEvaluator to produce an AnswerHash
- Recursively representing the contents of the AnswerHash in a nice table
- Experiment with the new PG markup language syntax (PGML)] which simplifies the graphical layout
of the mathematics question.