Release notes for PG 2.1.1
The WeBWorKTeam is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.1 of the WeBWorK Program Generating Language (PG). This release includes several bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug in processing absolute values with implicit multiplication
- Fixed a bug in which relative tolerance was not being used correctly
- Fixed a bug in which the names of images converted from GIF to PNG during hardcopy generation could collide
- Fixed a bug in which undefined values caused warnings
- Added a check to handle the case when the
$errorsflag was not defined
- Fixed an index problem with matrix multiplication
PG is distributed as a tarball. It is available on our SourceForge project page:
To use this library, you will probably want to download WeBWorK. See AvailableVersions for more information.
Installing directly from CVS is also possible. Refer to the InstallationManualV2pt1 for more information.
Documentation on installing and configuring PG is available in the WeBWorK InstallationManualV2pt1. If you are upgrading an existing installation, be sure to read the section Upgrading an existing WeBWorK installation.
If you need help installing or using PG 2.1, consult WeBWorKDocs and WeBWorKFAQs.
You can also visit the WeBWorK discussion group and post your question there. The developers monitor this forum.
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Submit bug reports and feature requests at http://bugs.webwork.rochester.edu/. We can't fix bugs and add features if you don't tell us about them!
While we welcome patches of any sort, by patching against the latest CVS code, you save us and yourself time. A bug in this release may be fixed in CVS, and we can more easily handle patches against the latest code. Check out the latest development version from CVS and patch against that. Consult the WeBWorKCVS topic for more information.
-- Main.SamHathaway - 08 Feb 2005