Release notes for WeBWorK 2.17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the release notes for WeBWorK 2.17.
Current release status: prerelease (no release candidate available yet)
- Requires the apache rewrite module (mod_rewrite) to be enabled. On ubuntu systems:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
- The SOAP module is now disabled by default. You will need to set soap_authen_key to something secure.
- The look of WeBWorK is very different mainly because of updating the look and feel of pages to using Bootstrap 5. This give a much more modern feel.
- The theming of WeBWorK has changed significantly. Any old theming must be updated. See Customizing WeBWorK for information on how to update or create new themes.
- Attachments for student emails