I can't figure out why I sometimes get the following error message.
Most of the time everything works fine. I may get this message, and try
the same operation in a minute and it works. So there should actually
be no problems with my account.
An error occured while processing your request. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster (email@example.com), including all of the following information as well as what what you were doing when the error occured.
Mon Aug 29 17:50:34 2005
Activity 'admin' not found in %permissionLevels. Can't continue.
The information below can help locate the source of the problem.
* in WeBWorK::Authz::hasPermissions called at line 127 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/Scoring.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::Scoring::body called at line 152 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
* in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 412 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 164 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 279 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm
User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050513 Fedora/1.7.8-1.3.1
<| Post or View Comments |>