It is also possible to add problems using the Library Browser.
1. Go to the Library Browser
2. Select the homework set you want to add to in the "Target Set" menu at the top.
3. Select the "Local Problems" button
4. In the "local problems" drop-down menu, select the directory where your problem can be found, and press the "view problems" button.
5. Use the "Add" button for the problem(s) you want to add to the set.
PREP 2013 Question Authoring - Archived
Confusion about saving problems
The cut-off date for posting to this forum is reached so you can no longer post to it.