WeBWorK Main Forum

AHEAD webinar over WeBWorK

AHEAD webinar over WeBWorK

by Alex Jordan -
Number of replies: 0
On Tuesday Feb 3, the AHEAD organization (accessibility issues in higher education) is hosting a webinar over WeBWorK. I will be presenting, with several WeBWorK developers in the audience to field questions.

If you are reading this, you are likely a teacher that uses WeBWorK, and so you already know a lot about it. But your institution may have an office of disability services and/or distance education, and the staff in that office may have AHEAD membership and be interested in this webinar. If you would bring this webinar to their attention, that would help in our effort to raise awareness of WeBWorK in accessibility circles. If you do not yet have institutional support for your WeBWorK server, these offices may help. They certainly helped me to get institutional support at my school.
  • Tuesday Feb 3, 12:00pm Pacific, 1:00pm Mountain, 2:00pm Central, 3:00pm Eastern, 8:00pm London
  • 1.5 hours long
  • There is a registration fee that depends on AHEAD membership. Registration information is at the AHEAD website.
  • Once registered, you will receive information about how to attend, using Adobe Connect (via your web browser and a telephone).
  • The pdf slides and a pared-down accessible rtf outline will be freely available to everyone. If we think the recording is valuable, we will ask AHEAD if they can make that freely available as well.