We'll be taking a break for the next week (4th of July week) so here is
a summary of our progress so far this summer:
- Match, Select, Multiple and List modules are all now in
good shape. They make it easier to write flexible multiple choice and
- The radio button, check box and pop list features have been cleaned up and are documented.
clean-up of the code for the answer evaluators has begun and is going
smoothly. PGanswerermacros will be much reduced in size, but there will
be few changes in how the macros are used.
- Eva has cleaned up the entire problem library and all of
the problems now work without errors. If there is time we will rewrite
more of the problems so that they are good examples of how to write
code. At the moment, many of the early problems are written in ways
that work, but probably shouldn't be imitated.
- We have begun writing the script which allows e-mail to be
sent to a class from a web page, instead of from the Unix command line
- The problem-editor page has been improved so that the size of the editing window can be adjusted.
- A bug that had prevented PDF output from working properly with graphics was tracked down and fixed.
- We have started a library of middle school mathematics problems which is rapidly expanding.
Posted by Michael Gage on 6/30/00; 3:07:41 PM
from the dept.
<| Post or View Comments |>