WeBWorK is an open source Perl-based system for delivering individualized homework problems over the web. By providing students with immediate feedback as to the correctness of their answers, students are encouraged to make multiple attempts until they succeed. By individualizing problems, cheating is discouraged. By providing instructors with real-time statistics, lesson plans can be customized to better serve students. WeBWorK is partially supported by the DUE Division of NSF. (See: Grants, awards, and support.)
- Full Introduction to WeBWorK (Newcomers start here.)
- Download WeBWorK
- National Problem Library
- Hosting WeBWorK courses on the MAA servers
- Students — For students; how to use WeBWorK.
Logging in, Notation…
- Instructors — For instructors; how to use WeBWorK day to day. (includes video tutorials)
Gateway tests, LDAP, Course Management…
- Administrators — Installing, upgrading, and maintaining WeBWorK installations.
Installation, WeBWorK on Live Media, Course Admin., Troubleshooting…
- Authors — For question authors and instructors: documents and examples on writing homework questions in WeBWorK's PG language.
Background, Samples, MathObjects, Techniques, Tagging…
- Developers — Documents for WeBWorK developers.
- Using WeBWorK — Moodle course for usage issues (Most of the content from this course is being moved onto this wiki.)
- WeBWorK Consultants, Workshops and Training Sessions, List of WeBWorK Consultants, List of WeBWorK Demonstration Workshops
- Video conferences (Alternate Wednesdays at 5pm EST.)
- WeBWorK_Sites Google map and spread sheet of institutions using WeBWorK
- Assessment — Moodle course for WeBWorK assessment issues.
- Accessibility — Moodle course for WeBWorK accessibility issues.
- Bugzilla — View and report bugs in WeBWorK. (Be sure to read Bug Writing Guidelines before reporting bugs!)
- Moodle Integration — Documentation relating to Moodle WeBWorK integration.
- Working Groups/Tasks Working groups and their tasks, as well as open tasks.
- HowToEnterMathSymbols into the text in this wiki