I tried to follow the directions for using the student questionnaire,
and perl script to compile results, and it isn't working as advertised.
My modifications to the questionnaire itself were minor (changing names
of courses to match local ones).
If I use the html file of the questionnaire, the processing works, but
naturally the listed responses don't match the changes I made. I got
html source of the my questionnaire itself from my browser, but then it
doesn't give data in the whatever_full.html file. I should say that I
am also using the current compile script from CVS.
I think the problem is that the "compile" perl script is expecting
various html tags to be upper case when doing string matching, but
WeBWorK now produces some in lower case. As html goes, it doesn't
matter, but this throws off string matching. For the perl script,
making those string matches case insensitive will probably fix the
<| Post or View Comments |>