I had a similar problem when I set up WW2 on OS X last summer. As I recall, there is a bug with the
print command (!) in the version of
mod_perl shipped with OS X at the time. There is a discussion of this at
that includes a work-around that worked for me, but I ended up recompiling
mod_perl because I thought this was important enough to have right.
This was a pretty puzzling bug, and took me quite a while to identify.
After spending most of a day working on it, I had come to the
just wasn't working, but found that hard to believe. A search of the
net came up with the site I listed above, which confirmed by findings.
mod_perl was easy (as I recall) and fixed the problem.
Hope this helps.
<| Post or View Comments |>