Forum archive 2000-2006

Peter Hein - Error message when running webwork

Peter Hein - Error message when running webwork

by Arnold Pizer -
Number of replies: 0
inactiveTopicError message when running webwork topic started 4/18/2005; 11:49:23 AM
last post 4/18/2005; 12:11:17 PM
userPeter Hein - Error message when running webwork  blueArrow
4/18/2005; 11:49:23 AM (reads: 920, responses: 1)
So, I got all the pieces installed, check_mod passes my setup. I have the db setup, and when I go to my web browser and type in the URL, I get the error message below.

Error messages

Can't locate WeBWorK/PG/ImageGenerator.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/pg/lib /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Network/Library/Perl . /usr/ /usr/lib/perl) at /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK/PG.pm line 28. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK/PG.pm line 28. Compilation failed in require at /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm line 52. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm line 52. Compilation failed in require at (eval 34) line 3. ...propagated at /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/base.pm line 64. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Home.pm line 18. Compilation failed in require at (eval 33) line 1. Call stack

The information below can help locate the source of the problem.

in WeBWorK::Utils::runtime_use called at line 273 of /opt/webwork-2.1.2/lib/WeBWorK.pm

And wouldn't you know it, I can't find ImageGenerator anywhere. Is there something simple I have overlooked?

Thanks! -Peter

<| Post or View Comments |>

userMichael Gage - Re: Error message when running webwork  blueArrow
4/18/2005; 12:11:17 PM (reads: 1227, responses: 0)
The ImageGenerator is under the pg tree. It looks like it should be in the directory /opt/pg/lib/WeBWorK/PG. Do you have all of the pg files unpacked and/or checked out from the CVS?

Is your pointer to the root directory for pg files correct? This is defined at the top of global.conf.

These are the things I would check first.

-- Mike

<| Post or View Comments |>