been running WW2.1.3 this fall, and now that the semester has ended I'm
trying to move to 2.2 and then hopefully to 2.3. I converted all of our
existing courses to sql_single using the sql2sql_single utility.
However, when I attempt to login to any of these courses I get the
following error message.
BD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'assignment_type' in 'field list' at /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/DB/Schema/SQL.pm line 227.
The information below can help locate the source of the problem.
* in WeBWorK::DB::Schema::SQL::gets called at line 1439 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/DB.pm
* in WeBWorK::DB::getUserSets called at line 2096 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/DB.pm
* in WeBWorK::DB::getMergedSets called at line 141 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/ProblemSets.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::ProblemSets::body called at line 152 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
* in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 437 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 174 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
* in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 299 of /opt/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
University of Hartford
<| Post or View Comments |>