Miscellaneous

How do you add a theme to the configuration menu?

How do you add a theme to the configuration menu?

by Darwyn Cook -
Number of replies: 1
I have created an Alfred theme, which really just adds access to an online calc book to the existing math theme. I would like to add this to the list of themes available in the course configuration menu.
I stored the theme as system.template in webwork2/conf/templates/alfred. I then added alfred to the menu list in /lib/WeBWorK/Constants.pm:
values => [qw(math math2 ur moodle union alfred)],
(Not really sure what this list does, because it also has math2 as an option which does not appear from the course configuration menu in webwork. Maybe thats the problem?)
The ownerships and permissions for the directories and files I created are the same as the existing ones for the math theme which works fine, so I don't think that is the problem. Are there some more steps to take?
In reply to Darwyn Cook

Re: How do you add a theme to the configuration menu?

by Davide Cervone -
Editing the values in Constants.pm should do the trick. Remember to restart your server after doing so, however, as the Constants.pm fie is cached so you won't get the change until the processes are restarted.

Also, if you are making your own css file, be sure to put it in webwork2/htdocs/css so that it can be read by the server.

Davide