WeBWorK Main Forum

Problem "get" via package "APR::Table"

Problem "get" via package "APR::Table"

by Arnold Pizer -
Number of replies: 1
Manuel MItnyan mmitnyan@videotron.ca to webwork-bugsMathhelp
show details 10:36 PM (15 hours ago)
Hi, I have a sporadic problem when using webwork. We have webwork since at least a year and now we have this error that occur sometime. I looked on the buggzilla without success. I wish that is a known bug. The version we use is: 2.4.7. 

Tks. Manuel.

Error messages

Could not evaluate global environment file /opt/webwork/webwork2/conf/global.conf: Can't locate object method "get" via package "APR::Table" at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/Apache/WeBWorK.pm line 74.

Call stack

The information below can help locate the source of the problem.

• in WeBWorK::CourseEnvironment::new called at line 381 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/CourseAdmin.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::CourseAdmin::body called at line 152 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
  • in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 491 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 297 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/CourseAdmin.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::CourseAdmin::content called at line 195 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 353 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm

Request information

MethodPOST
URI/webwork2/admin/
HTTP Headers
Keep-Alive115
Accept-CharsetISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
User-AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.21) Gecko/20110830 Firefox/3.6.21 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Accepttext/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Connectionkeep-alive
Refererhttp://webwork.mathstat.concordia.ca/webwork2/admin/
Content-Length46
Accept-Encodinggzip,deflate
Content-Typeapplication/x-www-form-urlencoded
Accept-Languagefr,fr-fr;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
Hostwebwork.mathstat.concordia.ca