I know this is an old topic, but I haven't seen Bloom's Taxonomy in the metadata for the OPL yet. So I thought I would off the seven Standards for Mathematical Practice as found in the Common Core State Standards. They may offer a more up-to-date and mathematical taxonomy. Not sure every type of problem in it's current state fall into each of these categories.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.