Installation

Error: After Adjusting from "score_sets " to "ta" in global.conf file

Re: Error: After Adjusting from "score_sets " to "ta" in global.conf file

by Jason Aubrey -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Simon,

I'm having a hard time seeing any reason why setting 'score_sets' to 'ta' should cause this error.

However, I can reproduce the error by doing just what you say (see below)...
I'll keep looking,

Jason

Warning messages

• Use of uninitialized value $primarySortField in hash element at /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/ProblemSetList.pm line 479.<br />Use of uninitialized value $secondarySortField in hash element at /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/ProblemSetList.pm line 480.<br />Use of uninitialized value $secondarySortField in string eq at /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/ProblemSetList.pm line 483.<br />Use of uninitialized value $secondarySortSub in sort at /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/ProblemSetList.pm line 486.<br />

Error messages

Undefined subroutine in sort at /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/ProblemSetList.pm line 486.

Call stack

The information below can help locate the source of the problem.

• in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::ProblemSetList::body called at line 152 of /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
  • in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 494 of /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 198 of /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 371 of /usr/local/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm

Request information