WeBWorK Main Forum

Can't change grades.....All questions show status=0 even though grade recorded properly!?!?

Can't change grades.....All questions show status=0 even though grade recorded properly!?!?

by Christian Seberino -
Number of replies: 1
I've researched how to change student grades in Webwork. I know I have to go to Homework Sets Editor and click on "Edit Assigned Users" and then "Edit date for name of student"....

When I do that I don't see correct status info. All the status fields are set to 0 even though the grades for that student are correct and NOT all zero.

Any idea why status fields wouldn't be populated with correct info to allow editing?

Sincerely,

Chris
In reply to Christian Seberino

Re: Can't change grades.....All questions show status=0 even though grade recorded properly!?!?

by Christian Seberino -

I figured this one out...When you want to edit a quiz grade for a student, you don't edit the quiz but rather the student's *attempt* at answering the questions.

What is confusing is that for each student the quiz as well as each students answers shows up as two different items. I was trying to edit the quiz and that is why I could edit the answers for said student.

cs