We just did a git pull upgrade of our production server and we are seeing two new issues.
We did the following:
- git-pull upgrades of ./webwork2 and ./pg directories
- Installed missing modules as listed by ./checkmodules: File::Find and File::Find::Rule
- Upgraded all courses from the admin course
After this we found these issues:
- Mathjax doesn't work anymore.
- Many problem shows the warning at the top of the problem page: "Warning -- there may be something wrong with this question. Please inform your instructor including the warning messages below."
At the bottom of the same page there are warnings like this:
ERROR: Unable to compile /opt/webwork/pg/lib/chromatic/color.c. at /opt/webwork/pg/lib/Chromatic.pm line 18.
The command /usr/bin/gcc -O3 -o /opt/webwork/pg/lib/chromatic/color /opt/webwork/pg/lib/chromatic/color.c failed at /opt/webwork/pg/lib/Chromatic.pm line 19.
Chromatic.pm and a compiled version of color.c are required for this problem at /opt/webwork/pg/lib/Chromatic.pm line 20.
The file color.c will need to be compiled by a systems administrator. at /opt/webwork/pg/lib/Chromatic.pm line 21.
Can't write into directory /opt/webwork/pg/lib/chromatic at /opt/webwork/pg/lib/Chromatic.pm line 23.
Any help appreciated.