meaningful order. I keep discovering things that seem lower in
the tree than those I have been trying to read. I have just gotten
down to
UsingMathObjects.pod
and
UsingMathObjects.pod
and they seem like they follow something else, but I don't know
precisely what.

If one wants to use MathObjects and Contexts, is there a general load that will get most of the material without individually
naming all of the .pl files?
In UsingMathObjects.pod there is a mildly confusing initial sentence from which it is not clear whether "Parser.pl" contains
"MathObjects.pl" If so, what else does it contain. If not, what
is the relationship?

I will continue reading the files but any help in suggesting the order in which I read them would be appreciated.
Ken
In reply to Kenneth Appel

Re: Order in which to study mathobjects documents

by Davide Cervone -
I would look at the introduction in

http://webwork.maa.org/wiki/Category:MathObjects

and then the "Using MathObjects" that you are looking at (that is also linked to the page above), then the "MathObject-based answer checkers" linked there. Then look at the context information, which is much sketchier.

As for Parser.pl and MathObjects.pl, use MathObjects.pl in your problems. The Parser.pl file is the same as MathObjects.pl, but it was renamed when the MathObjects were given their official name (the Parser was their older name).

Loading MathObject.pl will get you access to the standard MathObjects and contexts. There are additional contexts in /pg/macros in files starting with "context" and additional MathObjects in files starting with "parser". You need to load them individually when you need to use them.

Davide